HOW TO ENROLL
MASTER’S DEGREE IN WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT, CONSERVATION AND CONTROL Academic Year 2021/2022
- HOW TO ENROLL -
The Master Course in Wildlife Management, Conservation and Control is given in English language and is a free access course.
To be admitted to the course the following requirements must be met:
- a Bachelor degree recognized at the European level or an equivalent title in Biology, Natural Science, Environmental Science, Forestry, Animal Breeding, or Veterinary Medicine;
- alternatively, a different Bachelor degree but with a sufficient ECTS credits in the core disciplines of the course (to be evaluated in advance by an evaluation committee);
- good knowledge of the English language (level B2, certificated or to be assessed at the entry test).
Enrolment takes place in four steps:
- ONLINE REGISTRATION: register on the website Self Studenti Uniss (see the tutorial at https://www.uniss.it/sites/default/files/tutorial_isc_cds_20_21.pdf )
- PRE-ENROLMENT: pre-enroll online at https://uniss.esse3.cineca.it/Home.do (see the tutorial at https://www.uniss.it/sites/default/files/tutorial_isc_cds_20_21.pdf ) from 1/7/2021 to 14/9/2021 till 23:59. For any difficulty you may experience please contact the Teaching Manager of the course Dr. R. Fadda firstname.lastname@example.org
- ENTRY TEST: participate in the entry test that will be held online on 16/9/2021 at 10:00.
The test will consist of two parts:
- a written multiple-choice test on the following disciplines: Anatomy and Physiology (5 questions), Microbiology (5), Vertebrate Zoology (5), Animal Ecology (5), and Genetics (5),
- an English language interview (for those who have not a certified level B2)
- ENROLMENT: after the entry test, the student has to fulfil the online application ( see the tutorial at https://www.uniss.it/sites/default/files/tutorial_isc_cds_20_21.pdf). Students have to pay fees through electronic payment systems PagoPA (for more information see the tutorial Pagamento PagoPa” at the following link https://en.uniss.it/sites/sten/files/pagopa_tutorial_en.pdf). Keeping a copy of the pre-enrolment form is highly advisable.
Prof. Marco Apollonio – Coordinator of the Course in Wildlife Management, Conservation and Control – email email@example.com
Dr. Renata Fadda – Teaching Manager – tel. 079229402; email firstname.lastname@example.org