MASTER'S DEGREE IN WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT, CONSERVATION AND CONTROL- HOW TO ENROLL
The Master’s Course in Wildlife Management, Conservation and Control is given in English language and is a free access course.
To be admitted to the course the following requirements must be accomplished:
- have a Bachelor degree recognized at the European level or an equivalent title in Biological Science, Natural Science, Forestry and Agriculture, Veterinary Medicine, Animal Breeding or similar;
- attend an entry test on the background knowledge in the core disciplines of the course.
Enrolment takes place in four steps:
- ONLINE REGISTRATION: register on the website Self Studenti Uniss (see the tutorial at https://www.uniss.it/ateneo/documenti-di-ateneo/tutorial-immatricolazione)
- PRE-ENROLMENT: pre-enroll online at https://uniss.esse3.cineca.it/Home.do (see the tutorial at https://www.uniss.it/sites/default/files/documentazione/tutorial_imm_18_19_v.2.4.pdf ) from 10/9/2019 to 26/9/2019 till 23:59. For any difficulty you may experience please contact the Teaching Manager of the course Dr. R. Fadda firstname.lastname@example.org
- ENTRY TEST: participate in the entry test, that will consist of two parts:
- a written multiple-choice test on the following disciplines: Anatomy and Physiology (5 questions), Microbiology (5), Vertebrate Zoology (5), Animal Ecology (5), and Genetics (5), that will be held on 27/9/2019 at 11:30. Applicants have to be present at 11:00 AM, in the Nutrition Physiology and Zoology section, Scala A, 3rd floor of the Department of Veterinary Medicine, via Vienna 2, Sassari.
- an English language interview, that will be held on 27/9/2019 at 15:30.
- ENROLMENT: after the entry test, the student has to fulfil the online application ( see the tutorial at https://www.uniss.it/sites/default/files/documentazione/tutorial_imm_18_19_v.2.4.pdf). Students have to pay fees through electronic payment systems PagoPA (for more information see the tutorial Pagamento PagoPa” at the following link https://www.uniss.it/sites/default/files/documentazione/tutorial_pagopa_vers3_20190315_0.pdf and at https://www.agid.gov.it/it/piattaforme/pagopa). Keeping a copy of the pre-enrolment form is highly advisable.
More details on enrolment procedures and study organization are available on the following document: https://www.uniss.it/sites/default/files/documentazione/regolamento_carriere_studenti_19.20.pdf
Prof. Marco Apollonio – Coordinator of the Course in Wildlife Management, Conservation and Control – email email@example.com
Dr. Renata Fadda – Teaching Manager – tel. 079229402; email firstname.lastname@example.org