MASTER'S DEGREE IN WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT, CONSERVATION AND CONTROL- HOW TO ENROLL
The Master Course in Wildlife Management, Conservation and Control is given in English language and is a open access course.
To be admitted to the course the following requirements must be accomplished:
- a Bachelor degree recognized at the European level or an equivalent title in Biology, Natural Science, Environmental Science, Forestry, Animal Breeding, or Veterinary Medicine;
- alternatively, a different Bachelor degree but with a sufficient ECTS credits in the core disciplines of the course (to be evaluated in advance by an evaluation committee);
- good knowledge of the English language (level B2, certificated or to be assessed at the entry test).
Enrolment takes place in four steps:
- ONLINE REGISTRATION: register on the website Self Studenti Uniss (see the tutorial at https://www.uniss.it/ateneo/documenti-di-ateneo/tutorial-immatricolazione)
- PRE-ENROLMENT: pre-enroll online at https://uniss.esse3.cineca.it/Home.do (see the tutorial at https://www.uniss.it/sites/default/files/documentazione/tutorial_imm_18_19_v.2.4.pdf ) from 15/7/2020 to 25/9/2020 till 11:59 PM. For any difficulty you may experience please contact the Teaching Manager of the course Dr. R. Fadda firstname.lastname@example.org
- ENTRY TEST: participate in the entry test, consisting of a written multiple-choice test on the following disciplines: Anatomy and Physiology (5 questions), Microbiology (5), Vertebrate Zoology (5), Animal Ecology (5), and Genetics (5), and an English language interview. The test will be held on 29/9/2020 at 10:00 AM. Due to the persistence of covid-19 emergency, the entry test will likely be held remotely. Further information will be provided soon.
- ENROLMENT: after the entry test, the student has to fulfil the online application ( see the tutorial at https://www.uniss.it/sites/default/files/documentazione/tutorial_imm_18_19_v.2.4.pdf). Students have to pay fees through electronic payment systems PagoPA (for more information see the tutorial Pagamento PagoPa” at the following link https://www.uniss.it/sites/default/files/documentazione/tutorial_pagopa_vers3_20190315_0.pdf and at https://www.agid.gov.it/it/piattaforme/pagopa). Keeping a copy of the pre-enrolment form is highly advisable.
More details on enrolment procedures and study organization are available on the following document: https://www.uniss.it/sites/default/files/documentazione/regolamento_carriere_studenti_1920.pdf
Prof. Marco Apollonio – Coordinator of the Course in Wildlife Management, Conservation and Control – email email@example.com
Dr. Renata Fadda – Teaching Manager – tel. 079229402; email firstname.lastname@example.org