MASTER'S DEGREE IN WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT, CONSERVATION AND CONTROL- HOW TO ENROLL
The Master Course in Wildlife Management, Conservation and Control is given in English language and is an open access course.
To be admitted to the course the following requirements must be accomplished:
- a Bachelor degree recognized at the European level or an equivalent title in Biology, Natural Science, Environmental Science, Forestry, Animal Breeding, or Veterinary Medicine;
- alternatively, a different Bachelor degree but with a sufficient ECTS credits in the core disciplines of the course (to be evaluated in advance by an evaluation committee);
- good knowledge of the English language (level B2, certificated or to be assessed at the entry test).
Enrolment takes place in four steps:
- ONLINE REGISTRATION: register on the website Self Studenti Uniss (see the tutorial athttps://www.uniss.it/sites/default/files/tutorial_isc_cds_20_21.pdf )
- PRE-ENROLMENT: pre-enroll online at https://uniss.esse3.cineca.it/Home.do (see the tutorial at https://www.uniss.it/sites/default/files/tutorial_isc_cds_20_21.pdf ) from 2/11/2020 to 20/11/2020 till 23:59 PM. For any difficulty you may experience please contact the Teaching Manager of the course Dr. R. Fadda email@example.com
- ENTRY TEST: participate in the entry test, consisting of a written multiple-choice test on the following disciplines: Anatomy and Physiology (5 questions), Microbiology (5), Vertebrate Zoology (5), Animal Ecology (5), and Genetics (5), and an English language interview. The test will be held on 24/11/2020 at 15:30 PM. Due to the persistence of covid-19 emergency, the entry test will be held remotely. Further information will be provided soon.
- ENROLMENT: after the entry test, the student has to fulfil the online application ( see the tutorial at https://www.uniss.it/sites/default/files/tutorial_isc_cds_20_21.pdf ). Students have to pay fees through electronic payment systems PagoPA (for more information see the tutorial Pagamento PagoPa” at the following link https://www.uniss.it/files/tutorialpagopapdf ). Keeping a copy of the pre-enrolment form is highly advisable.
More details on enrolment procedures and study organization are available on the following document: https://www.uniss.it/sites/default/files/documentazione/regolamento_carriere_studenti_2020_21_def__3.pdf
Prof. Marco Apollonio – Coordinator of the Course in Wildlife Management, Conservation and Control – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Renata Fadda – Teaching Manager – tel. 079229402; email email@example.com