2° test for the enrolment in Wildlife Management Conservation and Control - 2020 21
MASTER DEGREE IN WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT, CONSERVATION AND CONTROL Academic Year 2020/2021
- HOW TO ENROLL -
The Master Course in Wildlife Management, Conservation and Control is given in English language and is a free access course.
To be admitted to the course the following requirements must be accomplished:
- have a Bachelor degree recognized at the European level or an equivalent title in Biological Science, Natural Science, Forestry and Agriculture, Veterinary Medicine, Animal Breeding or similar;
- attend an entry test on the background knowledge in the core disciplines of the course.
Enrolment takes place in four steps:
- ONLINE REGISTRATION: register on the website Self Studenti Uniss (see the tutorial at https://www.uniss.it/sites/default/files/tutorial_isc_cds_20_21.pdf)
- PRE-ENROLMENT: pre-enroll online at https://uniss.esse3.cineca.it/Home.do (see the tutorial at https://www.uniss.it/sites/default/files/tutorial_isc_cds_20_21.pdf) from 2/11/2020 to 20/11/2020 till 23:59. For any difficulty you may experience please contact the Teaching Manager of the course Dr. R. Fadda firstname.lastname@example.org
- ENTRY TEST: participate in the entry test, consisting of a written multiple-choice test on the following disciplines: Anatomy and Physiology (5 questions), Microbiology (5), Vertebrate Zoology (5), Animal Ecology (5), and Genetics (5), and an English language interview. The test will be held on 24/11/2020 at 15:30 PM. Due to the persistence of covid-19 emergency, the entry test will be held remotely. Further information will be provided later.
- ENROLMENT: after the entry test, the student has to fulfil the online application ( see the tutorial at https://www.uniss.it/sites/default/files/tutorial_isc_cds_20_21.pdf ) Students have to pay fees through electronic payment systems PagoPA (for more information see the tutorial Pagamento PagoPa at the link https://www.uniss.it/files/tutorialpagopapdf Keeping a copy of the pre-enrolment form is highly advisable
More details on enrolment procedures and study organization are available on the following document: https://www.uniss.it/sites/default/files/documentazione/regolamento_carriere_studenti_2020_21_def__3.pdf
Prof. Marco Apollonio – Coordinator of the Course in Wildlife Management, Conservation and Control – email email@example.com
Dr. Renata Fadda – Teaching Manager – tel. 079229402; email firstname.lastname@example.org